June 19, 2023 Australia
S&W Seed Company provides expertise in agricultural breeding, production, and processing for lucerne, sunflower, sorghum, and other seed species. It is an international company, listed on the NASDAQ and headquartered in the US, with operations in Australia, South Africa, and Europe. The company continues to grow in Australia as well as look at new export markets.
S&W is seeking an experienced Accounts Specialist for an immediate start to join the team located in Wingfield. This position is a full-time role but we can be flexible for the right applicant!
Reporting to the Accounts Supervisor, the successful applicant will also work closely with S&W’s broader finance team while supporting internal customers across the business in Australia and internationally.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate strong experience in all aspects of accounts payable and receivable with a customer and solution-focused approach.
Position responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Data entry of all accounts into Netsuite
- Reconciliation of creditor aged trial balance reports, invoices to purchase orders and statements
- Schedule and pay vendors in line with S&W payment terms
- Prepare and distribute all invoices for customers
- Generate and deliver monthly customer statements
- Allocate payments received
- Manage the credit application process for new customers
- Establish and maintain all customer relationships (external and internal) related to the establishment and payment of accounts
- Provide appropriate reports
- Manage month-end close for AP and AR
- Provide general support to the Finance team including general administration support tasks
To be successful in this role, you will need to have the following skills and attributes:
- Significant experience in an Accounts role
- Initiative and a strong attention to detail
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and willing to build rapport via phone communication
- Experience working as part of a broader Finance team
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
We offer a positive workplace with the opportunity to provide support to other areas in the Finance team. There is the need to work reasonable additional hours from time to time.
If this sounds like you, please click the link above to apply.